The compatibility test checks your computer's components and web browser to make sure they are up to date so that you have the best possible experience.
While our website supports many web browsers, some over 7 years old, some customers may need to update their software to the latest version.
How to run a test:
- Visit www.classicindustries.com/compatibility/ and use the green "Click To Test" button on the right side of the page to begin.
- Run the compatibility test to ensure that your system is up to date and compatible.
- Review your results in the pop-up window.
- For further assistance click "Contact The Help Desk For Assistance" at the bottom of the test results. Fill out the request and tell us about the issues you are experiencing. We answer most inquires within 48 hours.
If you've found a problem with our site, we want to know! Please follow these instructions to help us diagnose and correct the problem.
- Clear your internet browser's cache of temporary files. This feature is usually found under the History drop down menu. If you aren't sure how to clear your temporary files, click here. Most errors and unexpected results can be fixed by clearing your cache.
Please note that clearing temporary files will reset your shopping cart.
To avoid having to search for your items again, move your shopping cart items to your wish list, print it out, or email the cart to yourself. You can do this easily by clicking one of the wish list, print, or email buttons at the bottom of the shopping cart summary.
- Run our compatibility test to make sure your computer and web browser are up to date. Review your results in the pop-up window.
- If everything checks out green, click "Contact The Help Desk For Assistance" at the bottom of the test. Fill out the request and tell us about the problem. We answer most inquires within 48 hours.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact us.
Enter your email or customer number here, and we'll email you a link to reset your password. If you have a print catalog, your customer number will be on the back cover above your name. If you have a Classic Industries invoice, your customer number will be in the upper left hand corner above the address.
Currently, there isn’t an App, but watch for one in the future to be released on both iTunes and Android networks.
No, however, you may opt to disable graphics in your browser.
A minimum connection speed of 56K is recommended for viewing this site. A faster connection will increase the speed that images and text will load as you go from one page to the next.
If you are experiencing difficulty using the Classic Industries website, please run our browser compatibility test.